Friday, June 30, 2006

It is finished

So, I'm slightly loopy from vicodin, but not really in any pain. The procedure went very well, considering the lack of "twilight" and my own terror. An IV in each hand, then using the tourniquet, they got all the blood out of my forearm and the administered a numbing agent. My arm just felt VERY asleep. Never felt her make the incision, or anything. Overall, just a bit uncomfortable but no pain. So any of you who may read this and need a bier block, can rest in peace! No big deal. Honestly.

I'm not going to type much as I do have a little cast on my right hand to immobilize my thumb and wrist. I do have use of my fingers, but typing is just a bit awkward, so no big posts for a week or so. I'll try to entertain you with pictures if Blogger behaves (my last post we were again back to refusing to post pics). Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well!

3 Comments:

Blogger TNChick said...

Glad you're home and all is OK! Hope your recovery goes well.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Juli said...

Yay!! Glad yo know you're fine! :) Now, behave and recover.

3:17 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Hello - good to know it all went fine and you are on the road to recovery :o)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home